Socially distant. Spiritually connected.
The COVID pandemic is challenging the church in new ways. We are committed to being good neighbors in this time, and to following social distancing guidelines. The last thing we want to do is contribute to the spread of this virus in any way. For that reason, church leadership has taken the following steps:
– In-person worship services are suspended for the time being. We are reassessing a return to worship quarterly. In the interim, we invite you to worship with us on YouTube. New services are posted every Sunday morning, and include hymns, a children’s sermon, Scripture, prayers, a sermon, and announcements. Click here for our YouTube link.
– Our church office is closed for the time being, but calls are being routed to our office manager. Pastor Emily Heath is available to meet with you in an outside, socially-distanced space. Please contact the office to schedule a time.
– Regularly-scheduled church meetings are being held via Zoom. Links are available in the church newsletter, or by contacting the church office.
– Occasional socially-distanced in-person events are being held, such as Back to School Blessings, Halloween Trick-or-Treating, and more. Masks are required at all events!
– Small groups, such as Bible studies, are continuing to meet online. Please contact the church office if you need a link.
– Our Mission and Action group remains committed to meeting the evolving needs of our community. They are continually assessing needs, and giving generously.
Along with the rest of the world, we pray for an end to this virus. We join in prayer for those who are sick, and for those we mourn, and we ask for wisdom and safety for all who are on the frontlines.